Sectors: Nurses, Theatre/ Scrub
Town/City: East Midlands
Date Posted: 15 March 2017
Registered Theatre Nurses in Leicester area
We are currently looking for Registered Theatre Nurses to work within NHS hospitals within the Leicester area.
- As a nurse you will be expected to assist in the delivery of quality care to patients within your ward/unit. You will work alongside other nurses, healthcare assistants and healthcare professionals to ensure that all duties that are expected within a theatre setting are completed.
- As a nurse you will be expected to demonstrate critical thinking skills in clinical decision making. You will be assessing patients and will be expected to give quality advice and information as well as administer medication and carry out relevant tests and examinations.
- As a nurse you will be expected to assist in the delivery of quality care to patients within your ward/unit. You will work alongside other nurses, healthcare assistants and healthcare professionals. You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Team working skills are essential and you will need to be confident in decision making.
- As a nurse you will be expected to plan, implement, evaluate and be expected to deliver a high standard of quality and individualised care which respects patients dignity and beliefs. You will maintain a safe working environment for patients, visitors, and staff and promote effective communication within the care team and with colleagues, patients, relatives and visitors. As a nurse you will act as a mentor to other staff who you will be responsible for during your shift.
- You should be willing to undertake education and training courses relevant to area of practice.
- You will be expected to maintain a professional profile and develop skills, knowledge and competencies adhering to the Loyola Healthcare and NMC code of professional conduct. You will also be expected to update all mandatory trainings every 12months.
- Current NMC Registration
- Mandatory Training & Qualification certificates
- DBS Check
- Proof of relevant immunity’s
- 2 Clinical references
- Be able to attend a face to face interview
In addition to continuous professional development, you can expect a competitive benefits package to include:
- Weekly pay
- Free DBS checks
- 24 Hour service
- Free Mandatory training
- Support with Occupational health
- Revalidation training
If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.
For more details on this job, please contact Joseph via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0035316016965